Butt Sore

12 replies to this topic
  • Hensley419

Posted December 31, 2005 - 02:10 PM

HI, I have an 03 WR450 and i don't think i can take it anymore! The stock seat sucks. Who makes the best replacement seat that isn't taller, but softer. Pics would be great.

• Dan_Lorenze

Posted December 31, 2005 - 02:13 PM

Gutsracing has a great product line for your Butt..... Monkeybutt powder will help too, makes things all nice and comfy down there... Note: Gutsracing "stock" foam is real nice and soft compared to the stock Yamaha foam.

Here's the link:

http://www.gutsracin...s/yamahapg.html

Dan

• dbailey223

Posted December 31, 2005 - 08:03 PM

I just go the guts tall soft seat and new seat cover. Put it on today, going riding MOnday. I'll post on the "effects" MOnday night!

• ETP

Posted December 31, 2005 - 08:54 PM

I'm very happy with a Guts tall foam seat on my 03 WR450. Monkeybutt no more. Only thing is that it adds another inch or so to an already tall bike.

• David37

Posted December 31, 2005 - 09:33 PM

A cheaper way to go would be to buy a pair of riding shorts with hip pads (FOX, EVS or 661) or bicycle riding shorts and try standing up more when you ride. Food for though if you think a Yamaha seat is hard, trying riding for 120 miles off-road in one day on a stock KTM seat!!! It gives a whole new meaning to "monkey butt".

• baha

Posted January 01, 2006 - 01:27 AM

Just got back from a trip to see my new seat has been delivered, the soft foam from Guts feels great, I will install this bad boy and do a short cruise to see if it is to soft-- check back!!!!

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Matty05

Posted January 01, 2006 - 03:53 AM

Stock seat doesn't feel wide enough for my fat ass!
I need one of these:
http://www.denniskir...0pix/e8852j.jpg

• Trail Rider 7

Posted January 01, 2006 - 04:38 AM

http://www.antimonke.../whatisamb.html

• Bamster

Posted January 01, 2006 - 06:31 AM

Padded bicycle shorts and don't sit so much.

• byggd

Posted January 01, 2006 - 09:35 AM

I bought my bike from a guy who is 6'4" and he had installed a B-3 seat from Factoryeffex It was too tall for me at 6' so I cut it down but it is still way more comfortable than a stock seat.

• baha

Posted January 01, 2006 - 03:59 PM

That was easy!!! Comfy!!! Little added style!!!!

• BIGBLUEKNIGHT

Posted January 01, 2006 - 04:25 PM

quit being poosies if you would ride more your butt gets tougher or you lose feeling in it i havent decided yet

• dbailey223

Posted January 03, 2006 - 11:41 PM

You a young guy bigblueknight? I bet age is a factor here!

I rode for about 3 hours Monday with my new guts tall soft. You definitely notice the difference, the seat is much softer. I noticed today that I feel the after effects of the ride across a larger section of my ars then the narrow range that the stock seat usually effected! I would definitely recommend the guts

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.