After Edelbrock install-choke lever

7 replies to this topic
  • TREADMARKS

Posted December 31, 2005 - 10:52 AM

Everyone that has went to the edelbrock carb-what do you do with your old choke lever and perch? :applause:

• don87xr600

Posted December 31, 2005 - 01:28 PM

Huh?

• husky123

Posted December 31, 2005 - 01:50 PM

Do you mean getting rid of your manual decomp lever? Not sure what you mean about that having to do with the Edelbrock though...

• mgs781

Posted December 31, 2005 - 02:08 PM

You mean the choke level right?

Remove it and get a shorter bolt to hold the clutch level on.

MGS

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • TREADMARKS

Posted December 31, 2005 - 08:37 PM

Dang, I hate when that happens.

Yes-I meant what do you do with your old choke level :applause: I mean lever :bonk:

• frankstr

Posted December 31, 2005 - 09:34 PM

Everyone that has went to the edelbrock carb-what do you do with your old choke lever and perch? :bonk:

Choke lever is still on the stock carb in a box, sitting on the shelf...
What perch are you talking about...uhhh.. :applause:

• TREADMARKS

Posted January 01, 2006 - 07:31 AM

Choke lever is still on the stock carb in a box, sitting on the shelf...
What perch are you talking about...uhhh.. :applause:

As is mine.

Even with the lever removed, a short bolt installed and the dual cable rubber boot removed, the perch still has the old choke cable mount on it. I would like to have the correct rubber boot in place as well.

Is there a different stock application or aftermarket perch, that will fit our bikes and has the clutch switch, mirror boss and rubber boot? :bonk:

• frankstr

Posted January 01, 2006 - 07:50 AM

My bad, I relize now it must be a L thing ..
I ride a "R ".... :applause:

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.