Scotts Damper Follow up

23 replies to this topic
  • byggd

Posted December 15, 2006 - 05:07 AM

I am interested in checking out this setup but the pictures want a password.

I wouldn't mind re-hosting them so others can check them out as well.

Later,

Photo bucket must be updating their site or something. I can't even get in to view them with my password right now. When their site is working correctly you shouldn't be prompted for my password.

• jmetteer

Posted December 15, 2006 - 07:33 AM

Photo bucket must be updating their site or something. I can't even get in to view them with my password right now. When their site is working correctly you shouldn't be prompted for my password.

Hmmm, that is strange. My photobucket account seems to be working fine.

Must be isolated to California accounts... :devil: :thumbsup:

Later,

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • bigdrtrdr

Posted December 15, 2006 - 01:57 PM

The photo links are working now.

Also to answer a couple of questions about this install.

The stock cables and wiring to the bars are long enough.

This was my first Scotts install and I just couldnt justify a new top clamp.
I spoke with Eric at Scotts and he hooked me up with the proper mounting hardware after I verified a couple of measurements.

I really dont even notice the damper any more until I hit the big rock or root at speed. What is really funny though is when our riding group is 5 or so miles in and everyone is shaking off there arm pump except me:p

• jmetteer

Posted December 15, 2006 - 05:36 PM

The photo links are working now.

Thanks,

I wish I would have found this last week, it may have saved me a couple hundred bucks. :devil: Oh well the parts are bought and paid for now, haha. A friend will probably want to do this to his 450 though and he already has the Aj's risers. He is the one that sent me this thread, a bit late.:thumbsup:

Later,

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.