put it on and then......

3 replies to this topic
  • snowboardstylee

Posted December 30, 2005 - 07:12 PM

so for christmas i got a Works Connecton Eleite Perch with hot start
and Devol frame savers.

put them on tonight. frame savers are very truck and will surely keep the paint on my frame from my boots rubbing against them. teh shifting side is not as trick as the brake side. you have a little bracket to use unlike the other side that just bolts on in place of one of the brake master cyl bolts and the sub frame bolts. the kit comes with longer polished allen head bolts to replace the stockers. very nice and clean perfect fit. couldnt be happier. i liked them better than the works connection ones .

The works clutch perch. I am totaly in love with. the action is SOOOOOOO smooth and so trick. the on the fly adjuster locks and clicks as you move it. definitly gonna be easy to adjust if your riding. the dust cover is so trick and you can adjust the lenght of the lever from the bar for your hand size ... kind of how you can with the ASV levers. the lever that came with is billet and trick its knarled for finger grip so your glove wont slip on it if its wet or muddy. i seriously didnt know what to expect but this is one of the best things i could ever imagine anyone getting i highly reccommend it.

I am not so happy about the position of the hot start on the pertch rotator. It wants to hit the grip but honestly i dont think its that big of a deal Maybe i just need to get uset to the use of my thumb for the hot start and not my index finger where the stock was located on TOP of the perch.

160 bucks for the perch . worth EVERY penny .

• kawirider

Posted December 31, 2005 - 07:20 AM

What do you mean by, the frame savers are truck??? Just messin, sounds good, thanks for letting us know.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Fizz

Posted December 31, 2005 - 07:49 AM

im gone buy the works clutch/decomp just to have my thumb do that work .. i like it better that way! ... :applause:

• aedwards07

Posted December 31, 2005 - 07:53 PM

I know what your saying with the Elite perch.I have been useing it for about 3-4 months now(maybe longer)and its worth every penny.I have one on every bike I own and couldnt ask for a better perch.I actually didnt even ride the new 250f or 450f without it.

Related Content

Reviews

Yamaha YZ450F 2017 by Chris.GVS

Yamaha YZ450F 2017
  • - - - - -
  • 0 reviews
Forums
Photo

Megabomb Fitment by 288yz450

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   YZ 400/426/450
  • 1 reply
Forums
Photo

First Hare scramble tips by dhend8

Dirt Bike   General Dirt Bike Forums   General Dirt Bike Discussion
  • Hot  33 replies
Forums
Photo

Is it worth it? (Cam and High compression piston) by macgi77

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Honda   CRF 150/230 F/L
  • Hot  36 replies
Forums
Photo

Michigan Motocross Tires by 288yz450

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Regional Discussion   North
  • 1 reply

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.