GoldCoast / Brisbane Riders

5 replies to this topic
  • GrForce

Posted December 29, 2005 - 09:13 PM

I have recently moved from Sydney to the Gold Coast.
Does anyone have info on enduro riding in th Gold Coast Area (within 100km radius???)
Im riding a registered XR600 and am finding it hard to find out where to ride.

If anyone is into this type of riding, it'd be great to go riding with you

I'm 35 yrs old........not really the Crusty Demon type of rider, but can handle a bike....

Any info would be great

• Fordskin

Posted December 30, 2005 - 01:29 AM

How you going Grforce. I live at Wellinton point [bayside]in Brisbane. My bike is a 650r. Not had it long and still getting to know it. I'm 39 and just an average rider. Bought the bike after years away from riding but i love it. It would be good to hook up and go riding somewhere. Theres not too many places around here but places like Black Duck near Ipswich [i think] i believe are good. Places like Stradbroke Island are made for bikes like ours. I think there are Bike clubs around but i just haven't had time to look them up. Good to see your so close. Its a small world. :applause:

• mwhobie

Posted December 07, 2010 - 09:35 PM

I am Gold Coast based but keen to use my DR650 more often. Damm spiders think it is there home, not my bike.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • jokerflingo

Posted December 08, 2010 - 03:45 AM

Remember this is an American Site so maybe the title could be Aussie riders instead of just QLD/Brisbane, im down in Adelaide for the record :thumbsup:

• weskc35k

Posted December 08, 2010 - 04:58 AM

Guys this is an American demographic mostly and this is a really really... really old post.
Just let it go....
Step away from the thread...
Move along..
nothing to see here.

• jokerflingo

Posted December 08, 2010 - 05:22 AM

Guys this is an American demographic mostly and this is a really really... really old post.
Just let it go....
Step away from the thread...
Move along..
nothing to see here.

I didnt even see the date ha :thumbsup:

Related Content

Forums
Photo

2015 XR650L Squeaking noise by Crayjay

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Honda   XR600/650
  • 3 replies
Reviews

Honda XR650L 2017 by Chris.GVS

Honda XR650L 2017
  • - - - - -
  • 0 reviews
Forums
Photo

XR650L super moto wheels by greggkklee

• Hot  28 replies
Forums
Photo
Washington

Cle Elum Sunday 5/29: Looking for dual sport tips by TigerTanker

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Regional Discussion   Northwest
  • Hot  32 replies
Forums
Photo

DirttyPig 2005 Xr650l Prroject! by braapmebb1moretime

• 22 replies

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.