Apology

61 replies to this topic
  • SJMC_DON

Posted January 02, 2006 - 08:48 AM

[quote name='gregwr450f']They are called prawns, not shrimp, you gun totting red neck yank, and no one drinks Fosters over here :bonk: [/QUOTE]

But in the movie Crocodile Dundee they all were drinkin' Fosters and throwin' another shrimp on the Barbie:excuseme: Kinda funny how these stereotypes get formed huh? Yeah, I suppose I'm a gun toting redneck but probably not the one that you picture in your mind:busted:

[/QUOTE]If we do get together, after we have finished punching the crap out of each other in the car park you wanna go for a ride?[/QUOTE]

Definitley........
:applause:

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • byggd

Posted January 02, 2006 - 09:16 AM

Sounds good Donny.... :applause:

Yank it....................

I'll help dig the hole!!

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.