Apology

61 replies to this topic
  • WheelsUp

Posted December 30, 2005 - 07:25 PM

No BB1999 I am not your brother-

&%$#@! are you talking about? He didn't address you or anyone as "brother" in this thread.
All I see from you in other threads is calling people "tossers" and calling for people to be banned from the forum.

Who the hell are you to tell the admins how to run the place, newbie.

• ARin

Posted December 30, 2005 - 07:37 PM

TREBOR is ROBERT....BB's actual BROTHER....logged onto TT for the express purpose of stirring shit.

BB explained this in the other thread.

• WheelsUp

Posted December 30, 2005 - 07:45 PM

Not cool :applause:

If one of the mods pulls an IP check, they may both be history.

• Drunken Monkey

Posted December 31, 2005 - 02:53 AM

Australia has a complete hand gun ban right, in existence for a few years now? And, the crime rate has gone up a bunch since that took effect. Same for England. Same for Canada. Hmmm, me thinks I see a correlation.

I suggest you research a little better.........
We just can't have automatic weapons.

• Drunken Monkey

Posted December 31, 2005 - 03:42 AM

I was so pissed off when I saw the crap you wrote I had to turn off my computer. Why sink to the level of bashing our country? A thread was started by one of your countrymen that was angry because he had a gun pulled on him in YOUR country. You have to go off and make a joke of the WTC, our right to bear arms, and our personal freedoms. I hope you realize that a lot of people in the United States have fought, died, and put their own personal lives on the line for the better of other people. Not just in the past but as we speak and not just for our country,but for the world pal! You having a brother in the armed service should know what kind of person this takes, and let me tell you in this country we have an abundance of them. For you to sit at a keyboard and thrash us on an AMERICAN based website is about the stupidest most candy ass thing I can think one person can do. I accept your apology, but I still think your a jerk. :applause: :bonk: :cry: :cry: :cry: :p

All fun and games untill it is against the USA........
I bet the Japs still hold a grudge against you guys...... America, F@#& yeah!

• Bamster

Posted December 31, 2005 - 07:56 AM

This thread is useless without the original comment.

• Indy_WR450

Posted December 31, 2005 - 09:44 AM

:applause: :bonk: :cry: :cry: :cry: :p :lol: :bonk: :bonk: :bonk: :bonk: :bonk: :bonk: :bonk: :bonk: :bonk: :bonk: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :prof:

• Fastkid591

Posted December 31, 2005 - 10:12 AM

Wow...i'm lost.

• ARin

Posted December 31, 2005 - 11:37 AM

Actually...AMERICA holds a grudge against japan for their unprovoked attack on pearl harbor.

What we did in Hiroshima and Nagasaki is called payback. And its a bitch if you messed with us. :applause: :bonk: :cry:

• Bamster

Posted December 31, 2005 - 12:26 PM

Actually...AMERICA holds a grudge against japan for their unprovoked attack on pearl harbor.

Americans seem to hold a grudge against Canada for not joining in on the Iraq war, although Canada did more than most think. Every week there is some piss-ant baging on Canada.

Canadians helped by
Leading the Coalition's Navy
Canada led the multinational naval taskforce in the Persian Gulf. Some 1,300 Canadian troops, aboard Canadian warships, rallied to protect U.S. aircraft carriers so they could "safely" position themselves to launch air strikes against Iraq.

Coordinating Air Battles
Canadian military personnel aboard E-3 AWACs aircraft helped to direct the war. E-3 aircraft are mobile nerve centres of modern air war. Canadian crews helped coordinate and manage air battles, and filled command, weapons control and communications roles.

Providing War Planners
Canadian war planners worked among the war strategists at U.S. Central Command (CentCom) headquarters at McDill Air Force Base, Florida. At least two dozen of these Canadian war strategists moved with CentCom when it relocated to the Persian Gulf, just before the war.

Providing Military Transport Planes
At least three Canadian CC-130 military transport planes were listed by the U.S. military as having helped to supply coalition forces during the war.

Parts and Services for Major Weapons
At least 100 Canadian corporations contributed components and/or services for at least 35 of the major weapon systems that were used in the latest Iraq war. Index listing Canadian corporations and the major weapons delivery systems that they provided with components and/or services

Welcoming U.S. War Planes
U.S. warplanes have Canadian government permission to:
(1) fly through Canadian airspace to and from the war,
(2) stop over for refuelling in Newfoundland and PEI,
(3) conduct low-level, training and bombing exercises through seven "flight corridors" in Canada.

Freeing up Troops
By providing extra troops for the U.S.-led war in Afghanistan, Canada freed up U.S. troops for the Iraq war.

Diplomatic Support
On numerous occasions, Canadian government officials gave diplomatic support for the war. For instance, Prime Minister Chrétien (even though this guy is a moron) said that the U.S. had a "right" to go to war with Iraq, and that Canadians should not question the war because this gives comfort to Saddam Hussein.

RESOURCES
In 2002 alone, Canadian contractors sold about US$440 million worth of military equipment to the U.S. The vast majority of this hardware was used in the Iraq war. Links to data on 33 major weapons delivery systems used in current Iraq war, with Canadian components &/or services

Military Testing
(1) Two types of cruise missiles (AGM-86 and AGM-129) were tested in Canada, 1983-1994.

September 1st 1939, Germany invaded Poland without warning. By the evening of September 3rd, Britain and France were at war with Germany and within a week, Australia, New Zealand, Canada and South Africa had also joined the war. The USA did not join until December 4th 1941. 2 years later. No grudge was held then . Allied forces were happy for the help in a war that could have ended sooner.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Beejay

Posted December 31, 2005 - 12:28 PM

Beejay

I see your from South Africa.
your more than welcome to come along.
I wont mention cricket even.

Cricket? whats that? :applause: We're keeping our best for when you guys come over here;)

Oh & I won't even mention Rugby :bonk:

• SJMC_DON

Posted December 31, 2005 - 12:29 PM

This is still cracking me up :cry: :p :lol: :bonk:

But appears to be getting old and is really countering the whole forum intent. Things like this need to be settled with a good ol' fashion Intercontinental Hare Scrambles or in a parking lot............

Where would you Aussies like your a$$ kickin' ? On the course, OK let's set it up as soon as all of us can figure out how the finance the trip we'll give you a call so you can get some of those giant Fosters on ice and get some shrimp started on the barbie :applause:

Until then, let's bury this thing :cry: :bonk: :cry: :bonk:

• gregwr450f

Posted December 31, 2005 - 12:43 PM

Where would you Aussies like your a$$ kickin' ? On the course, OK let's set it up as soon as all of us can figure out how the finance the trip we'll give you a call so you can get some of those giant Fosters on ice and get some shrimp started on the barbie :applause:

They are called prawns, not shrimp, you gun totting red neck yank, and no one drinks Fosters over here :bonk:

If we do get together, after we have finished punching the crap out of each other in the car park you wanna go for a ride?

• WildRide

Posted December 31, 2005 - 01:00 PM

I have all the respect in the world for Australia and Canada, I consider them outstanding allies, it is just the low-life scum that think that the totally innocent folks that died in 911 and friends and families that suffered and are still suffering were somehow justly deserved.

• Dan_Lorenze

Posted December 31, 2005 - 02:21 PM

Until then, let's bury this thing :cry: :cry: :cry: :bonk:

Sounds good Donny.... :applause:

Yank it....................

• bluebike1999

Posted December 31, 2005 - 02:51 PM

yes please, lets erase this and act as though it never happened.
went to a mates grasstrack yesterday it was great except for my trip to hospital at the end of the day.
long live the true spirit of tt
please brians x2 take this one away.

• tony1970

Posted December 31, 2005 - 02:58 PM

No it was all fun in games until he made light of 911 and the WTC. Every time I watch Tower 2 falling i see my friend being crushed to death. If you have not seen the video, HBO has a good one where you can watch people doing a dive from the 100th floor to their death instead of burning alive. Sorry but people making light of this really pisses me off for obvious reasons. BTW I hope the Japanese do hold a grudge against us, and you should be thanking us for winning a little thing call The Pacific War and saving your asses. The Japanese seemed to be having the upper hand on you guys at one time. But I do really love Australia. All my friends in the Navy used to tell me how much fun they had in the ports in your country. That was when you guys were alone drinking in the bars with no women if you forgot. :applause:

• 450high

Posted December 31, 2005 - 06:10 PM

ACTUALLY the australian troops where the first troops of any country to stop the japanese advance it was on the kakoda track near port morsby.We then drove them all the way back to milne bay.They were not our best troops just a rag tag mob of country boys with not much training.The poms would not let our troops come back to defend australia as they felt britian was more important ( won't forget that in a hurry ).Yes america did help us out big time ( won't forget that either ).As for america saving our arses.Thats an over statement.Those who dwell on the past never look forward to the future.A future where all people and countrys can decide there own fate and that of there children is the only guarentee of stability.I donot for a moment agree with suicide bombers but one has to wonder why the hell the do it.Are they retarded or so p----- as to do that.May be all countrys should pull there troops out of other countrys and let them sort it out themselves, at least at the end there will be less of them to worry about.If your neibour decided your house was now he's wouldn't you do what ever it took to get it back.
Move on and get back to riding

• Just_a_trail_rider

Posted December 31, 2005 - 06:14 PM

This all started out with Matty05 apologizing.

Did anyone "accept" his apology?

Having free speech means that he can say anything, even if we don't like it. I respect that. Its no different than flag burning. Which we must also respect as a protected right under the constitution.

What's posted in this forum are just words. Ultimately, words don't harm anyone.

I am former military and am not offended. I don't agree with everything that is said, but I am not offended.

Let's debate who has the better riding, not who owes who because of a 65 year old war that most of us and our parents weren't even alive for.

• essex426

Posted January 01, 2006 - 12:11 PM

Australia has a complete hand gun ban right, in existence for a few years now? And, the crime rate has gone up a bunch since that took effect. Same for England. Same for Canada. Hmmm, me thinks I see a correlation.

Dont know about other countrys,but in england i think guns dont enter in to it.The rising crime rate is due to a nanny state,and political correctness gone mad.Its all BULL***T.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.