Apology

61 replies to this topic
  • tony1970

Posted December 30, 2005 - 04:31 AM

Sorry if I have ever offended anyone. I apologise.
Sorry Clark, to you I can see that I have offended the most.

I was so pissed off when I saw the crap you wrote I had to turn off my computer. Why sink to the level of bashing our country? A thread was started by one of your countrymen that was angry because he had a gun pulled on him in YOUR country. You have to go off and make a joke of the WTC, our right to bear arms, and our personal freedoms. I hope you realize that a lot of people in the United States have fought, died, and put their own personal lives on the line for the better of other people. Not just in the past but as we speak and not just for our country,but for the world pal! You having a brother in the armed service should know what kind of person this takes, and let me tell you in this country we have an abundance of them. For you to sit at a keyboard and thrash us on an AMERICAN based website is about the stupidest most candy ass thing I can think one person can do. I accept your apology, but I still think your a jerk. :applause: :bonk: :cry: :cry: :cry: :p

• tony1970

Posted December 30, 2005 - 04:52 AM

From what I have read here, you guys tend to push your beliefs on others.
Not a good thing to do. You bag on people like Matty05 then get up set when he pays you out. What gives??? If you give, expect to take!

Pays us out? With disrespectful comments about the country I love? Come on buddy you can do better than that.

• byggd

Posted December 30, 2005 - 07:16 AM

Lets not forget one of the governing rules of this great free country is freedom of speech. :bonk: If someone wants to call me a wanker he has every right to but there better be a damn good reason to do so. :cry: While I don't always agree with Matty's opinions they do bring an "interesting incite" to the forum. As my kids would say "it's all good" Cheers Mates :applause:

• Bamster

Posted December 30, 2005 - 08:10 AM

Looks like I missed a good thread. Did Someone voice a negative opinion about the USA? Why is it that negative opinions about other countries and races are are allowed to flourish in town square? Did somebody threaten to kill someone? Was it really that bad? Was 2BB involved?

• Dan_Lorenze

Posted December 30, 2005 - 08:22 AM

You bag on people like Matty05 then get up set when he pays you out.

I tend to think it's the other way around. :bonk:

Do you really think that us dumb Americans are "pushing our ways" on you? Do you really think that? :applause:

• MotoGoalie

Posted December 30, 2005 - 08:37 AM

Just a note.

Dumb Americans built this bulletin board and run it so that some mouthy Australians can say ignorant and ugly things about all Americans.

Everything is in perspective now.

Apology accepted.

• TARFELE

Posted December 30, 2005 - 09:08 AM

WOW! I was sick reading the Town Square Crap now I am sick in the forum I visit every day.
Matty, We all accept your apology. What you said was stupid. You knew it when you typed it.

As far as the U.S. bashing. Every county that is established owes the U.S. in some way or another. The U.S. is a constant target. We produce the most gasoline and in some way have financed most other countries trade organizations. We are made up of hundreds of different nationalities. My great grandfather came throught Ellis Island from Sicily almost 100 years ago and helped create what I have today. When someone from Australia bashes what he, my grandfather, and my father created for me it kind of stings.

When the U.S. stops being a target that means that we have lost the dependency of other countries to even exist. If the Aussies/Canadians/French/Italians/Germans/ etc. don't understand what America has done for the world then screw them. We contribute more to the world than all other countries combined. We are not bullies we are just organized a little better and give help when needed.

I love my country so if you want to bash it go ahead. I like being on top.

By the way, thanks for always helping when the U.S. decides to fight for someone else. Australia has always been one of the first to step up to the plate and support our efforts.

SO, If the Australian government ever decides to contrubute to the world I think we as Americans will be there with you. Shithead queer talking fags. :applause:

• SJMC_DON

Posted December 30, 2005 - 09:35 AM

Sorry........ still laughing my a$$ off over this whole thing :cry: :p :lol:

Remember what I said in bluebikes original post?

This is just like the "Mt. Bikers Grrrrrrrrrrr" thread :cry:

In the immortal words of Rodney King "Can't we all just get along?" :bonk: :cry: :bonk: :applause:

• byggd

Posted December 30, 2005 - 09:41 AM

Sorry........ still laughing my a$$ off over this whole thing :p :lol: :bonk:

Remember what I said in bluebikes original post?

This is just like the "Mt. Bikers Grrrrrrrrrrr" thread :cry:

In the immortal words of Rodney King "Can't we all just get along?" :bonk: :cry: :cry: :bonk:

Exactly!! :applause:

• kevin1209

Posted December 30, 2005 - 11:21 AM

This is exactly why you have to check in with the forum every day. WOW! This turned into a major pull-out contest. With all the foul language being tossed around, I'm surprised someone didn't go off about that.
Everybody needs to take a deep breath, go ride your bike for a few hours, and have a nice cold beer. :applause: :bonk:

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • dbailey223

Posted December 30, 2005 - 11:41 AM

Australia has a complete hand gun ban right, in existence for a few years now? And, the crime rate has gone up a bunch since that took effect. Same for England. Same for Canada. Hmmm, me thinks I see a correlation.

• WheelsUp

Posted December 30, 2005 - 12:28 PM

and last, the mine we rode to. there were three of these up the side of a mountain
http://img.photobuck...99/DSC00359.jpg

Just had to throw this in.... it looks like the guy in the green shirt had WAY too much coffee before the ride :bonk:

Seriously, that looks like some beautiful riding area... I'd love to visit :applause:

• Beejay

Posted December 30, 2005 - 02:12 PM

If you can ever make it to Tas, drop us a line and i can take you to some top spots to ride, but not THAT one. well, we can but you can go and ask.
here is where else we went.

Bluebike1999 thats some awsome riding area, is it Tasmania? My niece & her husband are there & one of their businesses is running bike trips in Tas, check out their website www.deviltrektours.com. Maybe you know the place.
I'm planning a trip over to NZ, Aussie & Tasmania in the near future so I'll take you up on that offer, I'll even go ask :applause:

• WildRide

Posted December 30, 2005 - 02:42 PM

From what I have read here, you guys tend to push your beliefs on others.
Not a good thing to do. You bag on people like Matty05 then get up set when he pays you out. What gives??? If you give, expect to take!

I had no major problem with any post until matty brought 911 into his digs & slurs, which was totally urrelated and uncalled for. He can apoligize until the cows come home for all I care, but for me he has revealed what he is all about. At least for me and I would guess many other Americans, any selfish derogatory referances to 911 not only put me on edge but well over it. I have no use for him or anyone like him.

• bluebike1999

Posted December 30, 2005 - 02:44 PM

Beejay
yes it is Tasmania.
I see your from South Africa.
your more than welcome to come along.
I wont mention cricket even.

and yes those guys had like 5 cups of coffee each before we left.

oh shit now i'm going to get pasted for caffeine abuse and riding with unacceptable levels of chemicals in our systems.

• 00YZ426FMRCD

Posted December 30, 2005 - 03:18 PM

Guys, Let's move on beyond this... This is like a bad itch that won't go away...

• OZXR

Posted December 30, 2005 - 03:43 PM

Mate, im from tassie and going back for 6 weeks in february, those pics made me more homesick than usual. Cant wait to get back to some decent riding country.

• drewpeacock

Posted December 30, 2005 - 04:13 PM

WOW............ I go out to the shop to work on the bike a little and I just can't wait to get back in and check on the "tresspassing" thread....... And it seems you guys, my WR brotheren, have managed to get the thread yanked :cry: :cry: :cry:

I saw it coming :applause: well I hope Matty's apology gets everyone back on typing terms......

Sorry, don't mean to laugh guys but this really cracks me up

:bonk:

:p :lol: :bonk:

Matt :bonk:

• SJMC_DON

Posted December 30, 2005 - 04:36 PM

"and last, the mine we rode to. there were three of these up the side of a mountain
http://img.photobuck...99/DSC00359.jpg"

Your part of Australia looks like my part of USA - Gold Bar, Washington State, 1.5 hours NE of Seattle.

http://trav.smugmug..../30153392-M.jpg
http://trav.smugmug..../34128084-M.jpg
http://trav.smugmug..../30045131-L.jpg

• trebor7

Posted December 30, 2005 - 06:39 PM

No BB1999 I am not your brother-

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.