Clarke tank guys, how does your seat mate up the the tank?

2 replies to this topic
  • jj

Posted December 31, 2000 - 03:01 PM

I just put on the Christmas presents and noticed that the Factory Effex YZ seat foam seems to stick out beyond the tank about 1/4-1/2 on either side. Weird...

Oddly enough I ordered Factory Effex graphics and a seat cover from Chaparal and they sent me a seat cover that was labeled YZ125/250 by Factory Effex and YZ 400/426 by Chaparal. Any one know if a 125/250 cover is supposed to fit "well" over a 400 seat cause I did get it on but barely and it looks like SH**!

------------------
JJ - 99 WR; WR timed, stock jetting, Scotts stabalizer, Scotts triple clamps, Pro-Tapers, Terry Cable Hot start, MSR Raptor clutch lever, Moose skid plate, Works frame guards, Acerbis Pro Rally guards, Renthal MD-soft grips, Russel speed bleeders, Factory Effect graphics, YZ rear fender

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Taffy

Posted January 02, 2001 - 02:15 AM

JJ

you've got me confused just reading about it!

i bought the clarke tank & an IMS yz seat & it's a sweet fit. very narrow indeed.

Taffy

• jj

Posted January 02, 2001 - 08:41 AM

Confused...Hmmmmm

------------------
JJ - 99 WR; WR timed, stock jetting, Scotts stabalizer, Scotts triple clamps, Pro-Tapers, Terry Cable Hot start, MSR Raptor clutch lever, Moose skid plate, Works frame guards, Acerbis Pro Rally guards, Renthal MD-soft grips, Russel speed bleeders, Factory Effect graphics, YZ rear fender

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.