pro taper se

2 replies to this topic
  • newthumper05

Posted December 29, 2005 - 12:43 PM

Does anybody have a set of Pro Taper SE CR Hi bars on their WR, I'm thinking of getting a set.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Matty05

Posted December 29, 2005 - 04:23 PM

Get any set that is comfortable for you.

Have a look at the fatbars, they cost about the same, but are stronger and give you more room up the front to see the speedo.

The CR hi bend look like a good bend, but if you get some adapters with a fatbar, they raise the bars about another 1/3".

• 642MX

Posted December 29, 2005 - 07:12 PM

The Pro Taper SE bar is a good choice. I had them on my fiancee's 250F last year, and she had some good crashes and they never bent. I upgraded her to the Contour Pro Tapers for Christmas.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.