Texas/Cali riders?

4 replies to this topic
  • xtreme165

Posted December 29, 2005 - 07:41 AM

Anyone live down were all the fires are? I saw on the news that there has been very little rain and it's really dry in parts of Texas and Cali. Just curious as to what the tracks are doing for water and if they are even able to put enough down or have enough water. Any of them not running do to the dry conditions? There's plenty of moisture up here in Pa with the snow and rain.

• Pincushion

Posted December 29, 2005 - 12:55 PM

Texas is a long way from California, so the fires must be in TX. I haven't heard anything on the news recently and that's always big news here. Hope everyone makes it though OK.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • MotoGoalie

Posted December 29, 2005 - 01:00 PM

I think he means oklahoma and texas.

I understand Cali is getting a lot of rain and having mudslides. Mudslides are like fire, only different right?

Public Edukation these days. :applause:

• Pincushion

Posted December 29, 2005 - 01:05 PM

They're kinda like fires in the fact that you're pretty much SOL. That's where the similiarties end though.

We're supposed to get some rain this weekend (at least SoCal is), so it should make for some epic riding. I failed publik edumakation, but hook'd on fonics worked like a mo fo for me!

• MotoGoalie

Posted December 29, 2005 - 01:06 PM

They're kinda like fires in the fact that you're pretty much SOL. That's where the similiarties end though.

We're supposed to get some rain this weekend (at least SoCal is), so it should make for some epic riding. I failed publik edumakation, but hook'd on fonics worked like a mo fo for me!

Just 'member, a mind is a terrible thing.

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.