04' or 05' YZ450F parts wanted

5 replies to this topic
  • Big Zero

Posted December 28, 2005 - 07:12 PM

I am looking for a set of dirt wheels for to fit an 05' YZ450F. I also need a set of forks and shock to fit the same bike. Ii understand that most late model wheels will swap over, but I need either 04' or 05' forks and shock to swap.

My bike is set up for supermoto right now, but would like to have the option to do dirt riding if so desired. I would also like to get a spare front rim to lace in a 19" rim so I could do dirt-track or ice ride.

The forks can be stock or already lowered for either supermoto or dirt-track. I plan to lower whatever I get so I can use them for dirt-track or ice anyway.

Thanks for the help.

Paul G
ww.ciamr.com

• CISCO

Posted December 29, 2005 - 05:55 AM

I have a 19" outer rim off an 05YZ, never riden on. PM me if it will work for ya.

• DPW

Posted December 29, 2005 - 06:26 AM

I'd do some searching on eBay

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • snowboardstylee

Posted December 29, 2005 - 09:19 AM

I got stock bars, stock exhaust, stock clutch perch w/lever, and stock upper tripple clamp if anyone is interested.
and the stock rear spring. 2004 Yz 450F

• 123jeffro23

Posted December 29, 2005 - 12:10 PM

I am looking for a set of dirt wheels for to fit an 05' YZ450F. I also need a set of forks and shock to fit the same bike. Ii understand that most late model wheels will swap over, but I need either 04' or 05' forks and shock to swap.

My bike is set up for supermoto right now, but would like to have the option to do dirt riding if so desired. I would also like to get a spare front rim to lace in a 19" rim so I could do dirt-track or ice ride.

The forks can be stock or already lowered for either supermoto or dirt-track. I plan to lower whatever I get so I can use them for dirt-track or ice anyway.

Thanks for the help.

Paul G
ww.ciamr.com

i have rear wheel complete with sprocket and sand tire.

• Big Zero

Posted January 06, 2006 - 05:05 PM

I found a front wheel, but still need at least one rear wheel, as well as the stock forks and rear shock.

Thanks

Paul G
www.ciamr.com

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.