how do you attach short movies?

5 replies to this topic
  • bluebike1999

Posted December 28, 2005 - 06:36 PM

how do you attach short movies?

• clark4131

Posted December 28, 2005 - 07:07 PM

You can't...you have to have another site host them for you and provide a link...SC

• bluebike1999

Posted December 28, 2005 - 07:37 PM

thanks clark (without an 'e')
i tried google but they cant attach files that end in 3gp which is off my camera phone.
any suggestions anyone.?

went riding with 7 y/o son and several mates and got bailed up by guy with a shotgun and got it all on vid. scary at the time but quite amusing now. just want to share it with you all.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • luke_n

Posted December 29, 2005 - 01:00 AM

thanks clark (without an 'e')
i tried google but they cant attach files that end in 3gp which is off my camera phone.
any suggestions anyone.?

went riding with 7 y/o son and several mates and got bailed up by guy with a shotgun and got it all on vid. scary at the time but quite amusing now. just want to share it with you all.

freaky.

Try www.sendmefile.com shouldn't matter what extension it has.

• crashing_sux

Posted December 29, 2005 - 08:34 AM

You could convert it to an avi file with a freeware converter program, something like http://www.freedownl..._converter.html then upload it to pufile (as long as it's under 25mb) or another video hosting website.

• crashing_sux

Posted December 29, 2005 - 08:37 AM

Or to be even easier, some video hosting services (like http://www.zippyvideos.com) will host 3gp videos for you, just upload it and post the link here.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.