Golden Bolt. 05 yz450f

8 replies to this topic
  • EastBayThumper

Posted December 28, 2005 - 01:12 PM

I crashed a few weeks ago and bent my subframe. I finally have the bike back together but I can't figure out where this last bolt goes?! :applause:

It is a long skinny gold bolt and washer.. All I took off was the airbox/subframe and rear plastics.

Someone please help me!

• EastBayThumper

Posted December 28, 2005 - 02:38 PM

common.. There HAS to be the ONLY OEM gold bolt on the entire BIKE.. Where does it go??? I took off the entire airbox, and rear plastics and still can't find it!

• MotoGoalie

Posted December 28, 2005 - 02:50 PM

My guess?

Somewhere off the exhaust.

• Ga426owner

Posted December 28, 2005 - 03:12 PM

I am not aware of any golden bolt...the longest bolt 4/5inches should be on the Subframe mount under the seat....

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • bg10459

Posted December 28, 2005 - 03:14 PM

Other than "long skinny gold bolt" can you give a more detailed description. Is it a phillips, allen or hex head. Flange bolt or not. Diameter, length. Do you have a manual?

I'll take a stab in the dark though; chain roller bolt, mounts to the left side of the subframe.

• blue_beast_wins

Posted December 28, 2005 - 05:48 PM

Are you sure your mates arent playing tricks on you ?

• yogist

Posted December 28, 2005 - 06:05 PM

air filter bolt???

• Gizabious

Posted December 28, 2005 - 06:12 PM

Bottom chain roller bolt?????? :applause:

• ncmountainman

Posted December 28, 2005 - 06:54 PM

put it in the 'harley' box,one day you'll have enough pieces to build one :applause:

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.