Welcome Newbies!

5 replies to this topic
  • Flamed1

Posted September 03, 2001 - 06:58 PM

I have been noticing many new posts from new faces here on TT lately :) Welcome to the incredible wealth of information and great people on this site and I look forward to sharing your experiences. Warning: It is addicting! Enjoy!
Brian

------------------
Life is nothing but a game.... he who has the most fun wins!

• Thumper33

Posted September 03, 2001 - 08:36 PM

As Steve Martin would say...

"It's rrrrrrrrrreally great to be here!"

• The_Missile

Posted September 03, 2001 - 09:15 PM

I've been hooked since even before I got my WR !! I have already 'taken' a lot from this forum and I've had my bike only 7 days !!! Great forum, great bike !!

------------------
The Missile
'99 WR400F

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • WRFUN

Posted September 04, 2001 - 11:10 AM

Missile, Could not of said it better. Had my 99 WR for about 8 weeks and I just can't get enough of this web site or my WR. :)

Take care,

Pete

• Ronin

Posted September 04, 2001 - 11:35 AM

I have had my WR426 for two weeks and love it. Also, this site has helped me out immensly in making my bike work for me. Now I just have to get that crashing graciously thing down pat.

later,
Ronin

• Bill

Posted September 04, 2001 - 03:12 PM

:) :D :D

Bill

------------------
99 WR400f, YZ timed, MX-Tech suspension, Scotts steering damper, White Bros E-Series (12 discs), tapered header and a/f. Kouba T-handle for the fuel screw. Works Connection billet throttle tube and frame guards. Cycra Pro-Bend, triple clamp mount handguards. Thumper Racing rad guards, Renthal Jimmy Button highs, YZ Tank and IMS seat, YZ number plate, odo removed, EKP #4, 50PJ, 175MJ at 500-1000' Thanks James Dean!

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.