Over the Bars!

2 replies to this topic
  • Stefe9999

Posted September 03, 2001 - 10:38 AM

Hi,
I've had my 01 WR426 for 2 weeks now. Great machine! When riding, I find it way too easy to get positioned too far over the front which gives me the feeling I'm going over. I'm 6-3 with looong arms. Is this what the J. Button and other high-bend type bars fix? I'm just off a KLX300 and I think the seat-bar height was quite different on it. If so, anyone got hi-bend type bars?

01-WR426 YZ Seat/tank, no grey wire, Stock US pipe.
-Steve

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • dhvann

Posted September 03, 2001 - 10:52 AM

I have a pair of Acerbis CR-High oversized 1-1/8" Pro-Taper copy w/ 1" riser mounts. I'll take $55 plus shipping and throw in two pads. There the same height as my Jimmy Button highs.

• Stefe9999

Posted September 03, 2001 - 05:42 PM

I'd like to talk about this further. Email me at stefe9999@yahoo.com.

Please let me know the condition and age of them. Did you buy them for the same reason I am (being tall). If so, why didn't they work out and did you find a better solution?

Regards,
Steve

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.