ICO Speedo

7 replies to this topic
  • TARFELE

Posted December 26, 2005 - 06:45 AM

Is anyone using the ICO Racing Dual Sport speedo? I see alot of trail tech stuff But I want to know the quality of the ICO

• ncampion

Posted December 26, 2005 - 07:16 AM

Had an ICO on my WR for dual sports, it was not very user friendly. Buttons were hard to push and battery life was very short. It finally failed completely and I returned to ICO who fixed it but in the mean time I got a Trail Tech and never even put the ICO back on - wanna buy it?

• TARFELE

Posted December 26, 2005 - 10:10 AM

Sent you a PM

• TARFELE

Posted December 26, 2005 - 05:55 PM

Anyone else have any information on the ICO Dual Sport Speedo. I am very scared of the Trail Tech Stuff! I ride in alot if wet, dirty conditions and I have heard bad stuff about Trail Tech.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • tmckeown

Posted December 27, 2005 - 12:12 AM

Anyone else have any information on the ICO Dual Sport Speedo. I am very scared of the Trail Tech Stuff! I ride in alot if wet, dirty conditions and I have heard bad stuff about Trail Tech.

Hi,

It won't mind "normal" driving conditions. Are going to sub-merge it ? When you wash your bike it is very easy to take off

Timo Mc

• TARFELE

Posted December 27, 2005 - 07:45 AM

I am leaning toward the trail tech. For some reason my search is not working but I read on another post that the 03 triple clamp will not allow the bracket/protector to be mounted. Also the have one for a 100mm bolt spacing with that work on an 03?

• tmckeown

Posted December 27, 2005 - 09:14 AM

Hi,

Trailtech offers at least 2 different protectors for their computers.
100mm one fits normal Yamaha handlebars. I have Renthal upper clamp and it fits that too.

Timo Mc

• TARFELE

Posted December 27, 2005 - 09:38 AM

That will work

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.