BK mod notes & how to

22 replies to this topic
  • BlueThunder

Posted October 12, 2001 - 04:47 PM

Scream.....you CA guys are lucky. The Depot closes at 10:00 here. They just weren't getting the business needed during the off hours to stay open all night. They lasted about a year and then went back to the old hours. The BK mod works well so far and I'm looking forward to trail testing it tomorrow
on some tough single track. Thanks to all for info and support.

------------------
Y2K WR400FM,Answer top tree w/Accu-Trax clamp,Pro-Tapers(CR-Hi w/ EE handguards),Devol Rad. & frame guards, Guts tall soft foam w/ ballistic cover, 14/52 w/DID VM X-Ring, Kouba-T,Michelin M-12's ft.& rr.,12 oz. flywheel weight, Zip-Ty Racing Link & Shark Fin(plus everythhing else cool that Ty offers), Cycra front rotor guard and T.M. Designworks Chain guide, buffer & chain wheels. Street legal except for the non-"DOT" tires.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • gal

Posted October 13, 2001 - 09:13 PM

can u please give me a list of what i need to buy for the bk mod.
sorry but im from israel and dont understand all the initials need a full details of what springs, nuts etc.
thanks

• TeamScream

Posted October 13, 2001 - 05:06 PM

Hey Gal.
This was posted up in my original message to this thread but here you go again:

1) 6/32 NC tap w/correct drill (7/64) for the job(they come together in a pack made by "Hanson" for $2.89), also had to get the tap handle $3.89, A small pack of (1") 6/32 machine head screws for $1.49, also a small pack of #6 washers (they only had the jumbo pack) $2.00 and a package of "handyman" springs (same isle as the screws) part # SP-9700 made by "Prime-Line" $3.00,

------------------
01' WR426,YZ timing,EMP #2,#48Pilot,#100PAJ,#175 Main,BK mod,Kouba T-Handle,YZ pipe, open airbox,Gray-Wire Pulled,K&N Filter, throttle stop mod,CA Street Legal,Pure SuperMotard 17 in. wheels, 15/46 gears,ProTaper bars,

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.