Don't like my fat ass radiator guards!

23 replies to this topic
  • SJMC_DON

Posted December 29, 2005 - 11:01 AM

I don't actually know what those events are, I just got into dirt biking a couple of months ago so I'm still trying everything out I can. My girlfriend is doing her first scramble this weekend (hangover scrambles) but I'll be unable to due to my busted radiator.

You'll definitely want to check out the Frostbite GP next month at Pacific Raceways in Auburn, it is one of the coolest events of the year. Flyer can be found at www.stumpjumpers.org Good luck on the rads :applause:

• 04WR450F

Posted December 30, 2005 - 05:03 PM

I'm getting ready to get a set of rad guards. I was wondering if you still use the louvers with Unabikers or any other set of guards for that matter? Also, are the B&B guards available in the U.S.A.? Which of those two are better?

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • black_n_blue_thumper

Posted December 30, 2005 - 05:27 PM

No, you dont use the louvers with the Unibikers, at least I dont. I think the Unibikers would be damn hard to beat.

• WheelsUp

Posted December 30, 2005 - 07:09 PM

Ya, I tried to reattach my stock louvers to my Flatlands but there was no way they'd work. The fender barely clears the guards as it is.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.