Power Pegz question

1 reply to this topic
  • new04450

Posted December 25, 2005 - 11:48 AM

I just got a set of power pegz, and have a couple of questions- I had them put in the lower position at the factory, and when I out them on, The cage hit the frame when you rotated them back, So I took some off of the cage so it would rotate to the rear. Now- how tight do you folks have them set? Should I be able to rotate them by hand? the way they are now, I can't get them to rotate them when I stand. Do they break in after a while?

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • unkle_george

Posted December 27, 2005 - 11:20 PM

Yes ... They're a bit sticky by hand until you get on the bike and step on them, then they're ok. I think it's just suction from the grease in there & is normal.

They're great, expecially on downhills.
- Ryan

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.