Anybody wanna trade for an 05 650L

3 replies to this topic
  • 150 Fuelie

Posted December 23, 2005 - 11:17 AM

Was gonna sell my CB1000F and YZ-426F and replace them with one bike, an 05 650L. The YZ is gone but I still (luckily) have the 1000F and now have changed my mind yet again. For me there isn't one bike that can do it all so I'm just gonna have to have two bikes, each with it's own purpose.
The 2005 650L has 200 miles and the following mods; Knobby tires, White Brothers Silencer, Air box and carb mods including re-jetting, de-smogged, XR style Tail light and better handle bars.
I'll either sell the bike outright or trade for a WR450.

• Indy_WR450

Posted December 23, 2005 - 11:39 AM

Get the WR450 dual sport and street legal it and get a set of Motard wheels for the street so you can have the best of both worlds! That is way better than a 650L on and off the street!!!!!!!! :applause:

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • WildRide

Posted December 23, 2005 - 05:06 PM

XR650R, nice solid, tough old school bike but a tuna boat never-the-less. I think if I did the dual sport thing again I'd probably go with a DRZ. I had a XR600 and the WR426 will leave it for dead in a big way. Good luck

• simon@vic

Posted December 23, 2005 - 07:35 PM

ya if you go honda, avoid the 650l. get a wr450 or a 525exc.
unless you need to do long road trips. then get a 650r.

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.