1999 WR400 FOR SALE

1 reply to this topic
  • VFRTIME

Posted September 03, 2001 - 04:11 AM

As much as I hate to do it, it is time to sell the WR400. I recently had knee surgery so I figure that I won't be riding for a while. The bike is in great shape. I bought it used when it was less than a year old from a motorcycle dealer who said that the guy couldn't start it. I have never had any problems starting it. I have a shop manual as well. I am asking $3,600 for it locally in the newspaper. If you are interested or know someone who is please e-mail me at VFRTIME@AOL.COM or call my house in Knoxville, Tennessee at 865-922-1662.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • The_Missile

Posted September 03, 2001 - 04:30 AM

Too bad about the knee...take it easy man and I hope the recovery goes well. Wish I lived in the US... I paid $4900 for mine just last week. There isnt a 2'nd hand market here (Switzerland) cause there are hardly any to begin with and they all get snatched asap.... I was lucky to get mine.

------------------
The Missile
'99 WR400F

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.