yz400f tranny problems??

1 reply to this topic
  • twankee3

Posted December 21, 2005 - 04:11 PM

i have a yz400f and when you switch gears it doesnt feel like it changes but it does. but the shifter feels like it didnt catch the gear? and i was alos wondering what all is interchangeable on the 426,400, and 450 will the top ends bolt on to my bottom end. i am using a dr.d wet sump how much oil should i use 1 quart? and if the 426 or the 450 top end will bolt on my 400f can i still use my dr.d wet sump?

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • schuon

Posted December 21, 2005 - 05:03 PM

the 450 top end wont fit, you can put a 426 top end on if you put a 426 crank in. I think you could still use the wet sump with the 426, not sure though.

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.