90 replies to this topic
  • Punisher660

Posted December 20, 2005 - 11:15 AM

Here is mine -
Posted Image

• Indy_WR450

Posted December 20, 2005 - 12:00 PM

http://img.photobuck...Lorenze/Rat.jpg

C'mon Indy....... Where's your Rat? No more excuses that your bike is just ridden too much to photograph... Let's see it.. Don't be a party pooper.... :bonk:

It is so ugly I am embarrased to claim her or show her off! :applause: :bonk: :cry: :cry: :cry: :p :lol:
If you had a ugly step child you would proably not post her on the internet as well! :bonk:

• YamahaWR450FMike

Posted December 20, 2005 - 12:07 PM

Here is mine -
Posted Image

Awesome looking WR you got there. Where did you get your WR graphics?

• SJMC_DON

Posted December 20, 2005 - 12:36 PM

Awesome looking WR you got there. Where did you get your WR graphics?

I have the same ones. ONE INDUSTRIES, pretty cool huh? I think ToyotaMTD has the same design with red colors.

• SJMC_DON

Posted December 20, 2005 - 12:43 PM

I dont know how you get the bike to stand like that so you can clean it! :cry: :cry: :cry: :p :lol: :bonk: :bonk: Great shot!

Not easy......... you find exactly the right stump to bounce it off of and make sure that you bail in time so as not to land underneath it.:applause:

Here is another natural workstand that I was able to utilize on my 450 -

http://trav.smugmug..../40144946-L.jpg

http://trav.smugmug..../40144948-L.jpg

It's amazing the resources you can find while youre out there :bonk:

• Indy_WR450

Posted December 20, 2005 - 02:10 PM

That looks like one of those stunter street bikes with the draging tails to stand up the bikes! :applause: :bonk: :cry: :cry: :cry: :p :lol: :bonk: :bonk: :bonk: :bonk:

• BIGBLUEKNIGHT

Posted December 20, 2005 - 03:36 PM

It is so ugly I am embarrased to claim her or show her off! :applause: :bonk: :cry: :cry: :cry: :p :lol:
If you had a ugly step child you would proably not post her on the internet as well! :bonk:

come on indy we need pictures of super piggy

it also nice to know that the big bore guys took this contest seriously unlike the 250f forum :bonk:

• FTD

Posted December 20, 2005 - 03:54 PM

I think Toyota Mdt Tech and DigitalSoldier have the 2 best looking bikes on our WR forum! :cry: :cry: :cry:
You already know who has the ratiest looking WR! :bonk:

Here is Digital_Soldiers bike before he painted the frame black:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

:p :lol: :bonk: :bonk: :bonk: :bonk: :bonk: :bonk: :bonk:

Nice bike! :applause:
Mine is just the opposite... all white... I'll get out the digital.
BTW.. I had my garage set up... pictures... all the add ons and it dissapeared one day. :bonk:

• Gadsen

Posted December 20, 2005 - 04:24 PM

I would like to see someone that can top my 01.

Top this rat..........

Dan, I think it needs to be at least "trail worthy" and "parts bikes" dont count! :applause: :bonk:

• Gadsen

Posted December 20, 2005 - 04:27 PM

I have the same ones. ONE INDUSTRIES, pretty cool huh? I think ToyotaMTD has the same design with red colors.

Yes, I do. I specifically used the ones I had (no longer available) as there was no "white" on the fuel tank to turn yellow over time.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • moach1

Posted December 20, 2005 - 05:15 PM

cmon indy, lets see it

• BIGBLUEKNIGHT

Posted December 20, 2005 - 06:26 PM

i found some pictures of superpiggy the official ride of indywr450

www.wr450.com and then look throught the stanley lowman photos and the moab fall 2004 photos

• snakesausage

Posted December 20, 2005 - 06:29 PM

This is the way an 05' WR should look... well worn.
WR450_little_piggy

It's not a rat bike yet but it will be before I learn to ride better. She popped my dirt bike cherry at 33 years old.

I barely ride street now.

• BIGBLUEKNIGHT

Posted December 20, 2005 - 06:31 PM

not worn enough indy has over 15000 on super piggy

• rich1167

Posted December 20, 2005 - 06:49 PM

That garage looks way too clean and organized. I wouldn't be able to find anything.

• simon@vic

Posted December 20, 2005 - 07:07 PM

Agree, I'd like to see the rattiest WR, Indy and Simon, post pics and we'll decide. Or I can create an offical poll! Any other "rat rides", post em. There may be a consolation prize! :applause:

alright here it is:

http://www.thumperta...009#post2788009

what is the prize?

indy your up to bat!

• rich1167

Posted December 20, 2005 - 07:13 PM

I just set up "My Garage" so you guys could see my bike with mud on it from my last ride @ Pueblo. It's been to cold here to powerwash it. Should be like concrete when I go to wash it. Warming up to the 50's by this weekend so I will wash it and get dirty again. I also threw in a pic of me going over a table top at Watkins. Anywon familiar with Rampart Range riding area will be able to see devils head in the backround.

• YamahaWR450FMike

Posted December 20, 2005 - 11:47 PM

another of my 04 WR450. This photo is the first ever photo of my WR, in the shop at Walts Motorsports in Lake Havasu City, AZ just before I bought it bran new in April 2004. It was only a matter of seconds when I first layed my eyes on it for the first time.

Posted Image

The salesman took a photo of me at the dealership just before bringing my WR450 home.
Posted Image

• pops 56

Posted December 21, 2005 - 03:20 AM

One from Down under 3600 km . 04. .http://memimage.card...160_64_full.jpg

• Punisher660

Posted December 21, 2005 - 08:01 AM

Yep, there One Industries. I cheated a little though.....I bought the bike like that. Makes it a lot easier :applause:

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.