Cheapest place to get a new wiring harness??

1 reply to this topic
  • aaronjthompson

Posted December 19, 2005 - 06:42 AM

I am currently rebuilding a low mileage 1985 Honda XL 600 RF as a super moto for road use only.

The existing wiring harness is a little worn and given that a new wiring harness is relatively cheap and that they are no longer available in Australia (I am in Perth, Western Australia), I want to get a new wiring harness, at least as a spare if the existing proves to be OK.

Problem is I can't get one according to my local Honda dealer as the bike is just over 20 years old. Where is the cheapest place to get a new electrical harness in the USA?

Postage is not prohibitive, so I'd appreciate it if you could point me to the cheapest supplier in the USA - preferaby on line, but if not a 'phone number will do.

Many thanks in advance,

Aaron

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • knuklehead

Posted December 19, 2005 - 05:44 PM

Its a long shot,used not new,fremont cycle salvage 510 796 3131. they may have one. there in california

Related Content

Forums
Photo

Fell Off Trailer by usafxr

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Honda   XR600/650
  • Hot  43 replies
Forums
Photo

Post Apocalypse, ThumperTalk style! by Justin Pearson

Dirt Bike   General Dirt Bike Forums   General Dirt Bike Discussion
  • Hot  35 replies
Forums
Photo
Washington

Cle Elum Sunday 5/29: Looking for dual sport tips by TigerTanker

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Regional Discussion   Northwest
  • Hot  32 replies
Forums
Photo

Wiseco 101MM Spark Knock Low Engine Temps by imandrewparks

• 7 replies
Forums
Photo

DirttyPig 2005 Xr650l Prroject! by braapmebb1moretime

• 22 replies

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.