early xr600 speedo

2 replies to this topic
  • coilcab

Posted December 18, 2005 - 11:29 PM

Hi does any know how to calibrate an early XR600 digital speedo. I have just bought one and do not know how to adjust it as its reads alot faster than im actually going. Thanks

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • BIG RED

Posted December 20, 2005 - 05:21 PM

they are calibrated from factory for i believe a 2:1 ratio speedo drive. thats what all honda's run. i put one on my 650r and it works pefectly. is your unit in MPH or KPH? mine is in MPH because i found it on Ebay in the United States

• coilcab

Posted December 20, 2005 - 11:29 PM

Mine is in kph as im in australia - mine has a calibrate button which if i hold it down for 3 seconds then comes up with a 3.0 which i can change from any where from 0 to 5.0

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.