Rekluse Z-start clutch cable - 05' wr450

2 replies to this topic
  • snakesausage

Posted December 17, 2005 - 11:06 PM

I own a 05' WR450 and am in the process of purchasing a Rekluse Z-start and perch adjuster. I saw on the Rekluse site that the 05' and 06' WR will need a longer clutch cable when used with the perch adjuster but I cannot find a part number listed anywhere. Has someone done this install and bought the special cable? Does anyone know about how much the cable cost and what the part number is?

I have searched the forums and someone mentioned that the stock perch could be modified on the 05'. Can anyone shed some light on this...

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • clark4131

Posted December 18, 2005 - 10:34 AM

You can get the cable directly from Rekluse...SC

• kincade

Posted December 19, 2005 - 11:31 AM

Rekluse stocks the cable, seems like it ran about $30.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.