What is the deal.........

6 replies to this topic
  • hill5150

Posted December 17, 2005 - 05:40 PM

With the damn :bonk: oil fill plug on the "R"...................................It never fails to not go in as planned............................ :applause:

• knuklehead

Posted December 17, 2005 - 07:12 PM

If you look down the hole you can see that if you tilt it to the right alittle it will screw in correct,if you dont it wants to cross thread :applause:

• babbs

Posted December 18, 2005 - 05:49 AM

Scrape the dipstick along the right side of the frame as it goes down. I think the tip gets stuck on something and won't twist if you push it down the middle.

Babbs

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • BWB63

Posted December 18, 2005 - 07:37 AM

With the damn :bonk: oil fill plug on the "R"...................................It never fails to not go in as planned............................ :applause:

I couldn't put it in from the right side of the bike to save my life. No matter how I tilted it. My wife can put it in from the left side first time every time. :cry:

• justicedone

Posted December 18, 2005 - 10:19 AM

I couldn't put it in from the right side to save my life. No matter how I tilted it. My wife can put it in from the left side first time every time. :applause:

Your dipstick...or the bikes?

Kinda lost me there...

he he

• wr450fyamaha

Posted December 18, 2005 - 10:55 AM

i think you probably need a new flux capacitor.

• roadcam

Posted December 18, 2005 - 12:55 PM

... and here you had me thinking the 'R' model was perfect in every way .... no problems with my 'L' dipstick ....

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.