GOT MY BIKE :)

No replies to this topic
  • Thumper33

Posted September 01, 2001 - 02:16 PM

I finally hooked up with Lee from the forum and bought his 2000 WR400.

Posted Image

Posted Image

I'm happy as hell and have only ridden it around the neighborhood back streets. As far as Lee said, it's had all the fee mods done to it, and I'm very pleased with performance. It seems to have as much power at 5280 feet that my CR250 did at 500 feet.

It seems to kick right over on the 1st or at worst the second try every time. :)

Does anyone have a list of links they can send me so I can look into some parts. I've gotta get a 33 on there asap. :D Also need a new pair of gloves. Denver people. Are there any good shops on the south side? I'm near park meadows mall.

Next plan... to get a plate for it and legalize it for the streets since I don't have a trailer.

[This message has been edited by Thumper33 (edited September 01, 2001).]

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.