yamaha 2004 450 four stroke

4 replies to this topic
  • 123jeffro23

Posted December 15, 2005 - 11:14 AM

How much do you think you can sell a 2004 yz 450f for in So Cal? It's all stock and looks like it hasnt been riddent too much. All in excellent working order. :applause:

• snowboardstylee

Posted December 15, 2005 - 12:47 PM

no less than 3500
no more than 4200 but its stock. so probably around 3800 thats what i bought mine for. with 12 hours on the motor.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • ovrrdrive

Posted December 15, 2005 - 12:50 PM

I would go a penny below $4k on mine. If I couldn't get that out of it I'd keep it.

Of course I ride like a big puss e and the bike still looks almost brand new, not to mention that even with the easy riding I still do every other ride oil changes. I maintain it really well.

• ONLY4STROKES

Posted December 15, 2005 - 01:08 PM

KBB value on a clean, SoCal owned '04 YZ450F is...$4,225

http://www.kbb.com/k...;14060;;;;&&&&

• snowboardstylee

Posted December 15, 2005 - 03:34 PM

<<<<<<<<<<<<---------- got a killer deal then . bone stock minus graphics. and missing rear plastic(17 bucks from dealer) and a crappy rear kenda tire. and no bar pad super super super clean with 12 hours on the motor for $3800 like 6 months ago. retired the 250 and loving the 450.

since then put about 2500 into it.

new dunlops
One Ind. Graphic kit
pro taper top clamp and contour bars, new spyder grips
Works eleite perch with shorty ASV lever
ASV brake lever
Powerpegz
new rear eibach spring and gold valve kit(and rebuilt the shock)much nicer now and doesnt bottom out.
FMF titanium factory 4 exhaust and mega bomb headder
Jetting
works glide plate
shorty kick start lever( in transit)

Soon to do the decompression plug mod. i hear its a life saver.
( damn i wish i had 5th gear) you 06 bastards are lucky.

Now if i can just get some blk hubs and blk talon wheels.

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.