just wondering

9 replies to this topic
  • jfast426

Posted December 13, 2005 - 10:05 PM

im new to tt this is my first post love the site just bought my first bike a few months ago coming from quads all my life the imformation here is unbelievable i have found everything i needed to know so far i live in western ky and was wondering if any of you guys are from around here thanks jason

• AnimalMother85

Posted December 14, 2005 - 10:44 AM

hey man, i'm pretty new to, just like you, i came from quads(still have mine) but now i rock my 01' yz426f and absolutly love it. I don't live near kentucky(i live in pa), but I've been through knoxville with the military. This site is great, most everyone knows their stuff here, I only have a few posts because most of my questions have already been answered and i use the searh feature. welcome aboard
rich

• berudd

Posted December 14, 2005 - 10:58 AM

jason,

I grew up in Henderson but I am in NC now. Where are you located?

Bruce

• SureBlue

Posted December 14, 2005 - 10:59 AM

Welcome gentlemen. Nice to hear you find good info from here, just like I do too.
Now
Posted Image
:applause:

• Fizz

Posted December 14, 2005 - 11:08 AM

jfast426 <- If you'll increase the number of comma´s and point´s, and perhaps add a capital letter once in a while, i guess we'll get along fine! Welcome! :applause:

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • MWB

Posted December 14, 2005 - 11:28 AM

welcome to the site,i dont live in KY currently but ride in kentucky at least once a year, graduated from WKU - grew up oustside of louisville my brother lives in Mt. Washington and rides all over kentucky.

• MotoGoalie

Posted December 14, 2005 - 12:47 PM

Noobs and YZFs is a much better combination than noobs and CRFs. :applause:

• grayracer513

Posted December 14, 2005 - 01:52 PM

Welcome gentlemen. Nice to hear you find good info from here, just like I do too.
Now
Posted Image
:cry:

The traditional greeting. :applause:

Noobs and YZFs is a much better combination than noobs and CRFs.

or CRF's and....well, anything. :bonk:

• 642MX

Posted December 14, 2005 - 04:56 PM

I'm in Evansville, IN. Where in Western KY do you live?

• jfast426

Posted December 14, 2005 - 10:27 PM

I live in Paducah, its far western Ky. Hard to find good places to ride around here unless its somthing private and no one wants to let you ride. Getting tired of arenacross, wish summer time would come back around.

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.