Carb Removal?

2 replies to this topic
  • TeamScream

Posted August 31, 2001 - 04:17 PM

What proceedure do you use to remove the carb, what is the easiest way out for you guys? I can do it....I am looking for the little secrets that you guys may have figured out after a dozen or so removals....wish to share?
Thanks

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • John_in_Long_Beach

Posted August 31, 2001 - 07:11 PM

Teamscream,

Why do you need to remove the carb? Is it for jetting, if so, I have been able to change all of the jets and needle without completely disconnecting the carb. Just scootching it around alot. Saves on having to disconnect all of the cabling and lines.

• Taffy

Posted August 31, 2001 - 11:43 PM

i have both the engine holding plates on the left. this allows the carb to come right out and away from the machine.

Taffy

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.