wr front wheel on a yz

3 replies to this topic
  • gmiles

Posted December 13, 2005 - 11:04 AM

I have managed to get hold of a wr426 year 2002 front wheel which I want to put onto my yz426 year 2000.
The wr doesn't use a spacer on the right hand side of the wheel. What is used instead? Does the wr have a different axle?

• SJMC_DON

Posted December 13, 2005 - 11:11 AM

WR has the ODO head over there, but you can use the YZ spacer in it's place but you will also have to use a YZ seal over there too. Whenever you get a wheel bearing kit always get the YZ kit because you will need two seals.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Matty05

Posted December 13, 2005 - 10:02 PM

It's crap how the front bearings aren't sealed on Yamaha's.
I am trying to remember if my mates YZ had sealed bearings on the front, but I don't think so.
try www.allballsracing.com

• SJMC_DON

Posted December 14, 2005 - 08:25 AM

It's crap how the front bearings aren't sealed on Yamaha's.
I am trying to remember if my mates YZ had sealed bearings on the front, but I don't think so.
try www.allballsracing.com

Definitely......... do not go out and by OEM bearings :applause: Always get a good set of double sealed bearings.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.