White Brothers E-Series Pro-Meg Silencer

2 replies to this topic
  • Meaty400

Posted December 12, 2005 - 07:45 PM

I just purchased a White Brothers E-Series Pro-Meg Aluminum Silencer - Shorty for my 1998 YZ400F. I've been told that it can be run with a stock head pipe. I am interested in possibly purchasing an E-Series head pipe and would like to know what the performance difference is between using the stock head pipe and a E-Series head pipe.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Meaty400

Posted December 28, 2005 - 08:24 AM

Since nobody seems to know about using it with the stock pipe. Does any one have any experience using it with a head pipe? Just wondering if they liked it or not.

Any info would be greatly appreciate.

• FZ1426

Posted December 28, 2005 - 11:22 AM

Head pipes won't make any difference unless you're talking about some sort of (FMF) "powerbomb" chamber. The Pro Meg is a great pipe and properly tuned makes great power.

Related Content

Wiki
WR Camshaft Swap Info - last post by jamesm113

WR Camshaft Swap Info

Articles
  • 0 replies
Forums
Photo

Chubby dad, looking at bikes , First trip to the orange/black forum ! by Slow_ride

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   KTM   250-530 EXC/MXC/SXC/XC-W/XCR-W (4-Strokes)
  • Hot  28 replies
Forums
Photo

James Stewart back on a YZ450F by YamaLink

Dirt Bike   Special Interest Forums   Pro Racing
  • Hot  47 replies
Forums
Photo
Motocross

Thinking about Yamaha 250... by Arctic Pride

Dirt Bike   Special Interest Forums   Pro Racing
  • Hot  491 replies
Forums
Photo

2016 YZ450 by CaptainKnobby

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Technical Forums   Suspension
  • Hot  59 replies

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.