What comes with a 05 wr450 ?

9 replies to this topic
  • dafreddy

Posted December 12, 2005 - 04:14 PM

I just bought a new 05 wr 450 USA model.All I got was a owners/service manual for a WR450FS. Which I believe FS is for a 2004. Should I have gotten a tool kit, spark plug wrench? :ride: Should the manual for a 2005 Have WR450FT on the front? Thanks in advace What a great website! :applause:

• rich1167

Posted December 12, 2005 - 04:21 PM

Spoke wrench and plug wrench with a 10mm on one side. Yes the Man says wr450ft for the 05. I got mine used and got all that stuff.

• tony1970

Posted December 12, 2005 - 04:22 PM

You should also get a spoke and spark plug wrench. And check the spokes before and after your first ride and a few rides after that.

• tony1970

Posted December 12, 2005 - 04:23 PM

You should also get a spoke and spark plug wrench. And check the spokes before and after your first ride and a few rides after that.

I ment spark plug socket. :applause:

• rich1167

Posted December 12, 2005 - 04:28 PM

It also comes with a bunch of crap you will want to change and remove. Do a search on "free mods" in this forum. After you make all the changes it will rip.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • dafreddy

Posted December 12, 2005 - 04:50 PM

Thanks for the replies I haven't rode it yet but did do all the free mods AIS removal and a JD jet kit. Santa bringing myself and daughter new scooters for Xmas.Its killin me not to take the new WR out and thrash it.But 8" of snow just melted and its very muddy.

• dman450f

Posted December 12, 2005 - 06:39 PM

Thanks for the replies I haven't rode it yet but did do all the free mods AIS removal and a JD jet kit. Santa bringing myself and daughter new scooters for Xmas.Its killin me not to take the new WR out and thrash it.But 8" of snow just melted and its very muddy.

aww , that mud wont hurt that purtty new bike.... :applause:

• Matty05

Posted December 12, 2005 - 09:16 PM

Its killin me not to take the new WR out and thrash it.But 8" of snow just melted and its very muddy.

What??? that's the best time to go riding! :applause:

I can't wait till the monsoon rains to hit here, it has been freakin hot enough already! Just another 2 weeks to go............

• Matty05

Posted December 12, 2005 - 09:20 PM

I just bought a new 05 wr 450 USA model.All I got was a owners/service manual for a WR450FS. Which I believe FS is for a 2004. Should I have gotten a tool kit, spark plug wrench? :ride: Should the manual for a 2005 Have WR450FT on the front? Thanks in advace What a great website! :applause:

Go back and kick their asses!
Manuals are worth big $$$
should have got wr450f(t) for the '05.
You paid good money for the bike, tell them to give you AIS kit for free, no, DEMAND ONE! Cause a big scene in the shop if you have to, tell them how useless they all are! Better if there is other people around.

• simon@vic

Posted December 12, 2005 - 10:11 PM

"What comes with a 05 wr450"

$hitty throttle response {jetting& more are bunk} !!!!!

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.