names

29 replies to this topic
  • Supplicate

Posted December 15, 2005 - 06:59 AM

on days that its running good and starts everytime I kick it over I call it "Baby"

when its being a PITA and doesn't want to start I call it "You Whore"

• ghoti

Posted December 15, 2005 - 08:33 AM

on days that its running good and starts everytime I kick it over I call it "Baby"

How about when it's on top of your leg burning a hole through your boot? Nevermind, this is a family show. :applause:

• hill5150

Posted December 15, 2005 - 07:30 PM

:applause:

• KCT

Posted December 15, 2005 - 08:06 PM

My bike is known as Gary, Because it is Gray and my wife switched the a and the r. We name all our bikes. That way we know which bikes need to be loaded in to the trailer. We have Georgette, Gary, Lance, Thumper, and Raggedy Anne, The rest are not really used much so they are just referred to as the step children.

• Old_Man_Time

Posted December 15, 2005 - 10:22 PM

I lovingly call mine "The Pig". It's just a motorcycle so I ain't gonna name after some lady. :applause:

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • wr450fyamaha

Posted December 16, 2005 - 02:47 PM

My bike is known as Gary, Because it is Gray and my wife switched the a and the r. We name all our bikes. That way we know which bikes need to be loaded in to the trailer. We have Georgette, Gary, Lance, Thumper, and Raggedy Anne, The rest are not really used much so they are just referred to as the step children.

haha, the red headed step children that you abuse and lock in the closet?

• Tber

Posted December 16, 2005 - 06:10 PM

My xr80's name is Seabiscut, i don't have a name for the 650r though

• craft

Posted December 16, 2005 - 10:29 PM

I lovingly call mine "The Pig". It's just a motorcycle so I ain't gonna name after some lady. :bonk:

2nd for "the pig." :applause:

• wheelnut46

Posted December 17, 2005 - 07:38 PM

"my bike"
as in "I'm going to ride "my bike." or "I'm going to clean "my bike." Or even "Have you seen "my bike?"

• OThumper

Posted December 17, 2005 - 07:54 PM

I have six dogs buggy, sneaky,buddy,jaz,red,skippy thay come when i say there name.I don`t see that bike coming to me.Ride with me and you can hear what i call it.

Related Content

Forums
Photo

Wiseco 101MM Spark Knock Low Engine Temps by imandrewparks

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Honda   XR600/650
  • 7 replies
Reviews

Honda XR650L 2017 by Chris.GVS

Honda XR650L 2017
  • - - - - -
  • 0 reviews
Forums
Photo

93 xr650l Restoration Project by Zigster

• 17 replies
Forums
Photo

Engine Loping/Sputtering by tcaldwell

• 2 replies
Forums
Photo

DirttyPig 2005 Xr650l Prroject! by braapmebb1moretime

• 22 replies

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.