06 This Week

13 replies to this topic
  • SM421

Posted December 11, 2005 - 08:28 PM

I am told that my '06 LE will be here this week :applause: The wait has been murder (as many of you know to well). I nearly gave up and went for an 06 CRF. Lets hope the wait is worth it.

Anyone interested in an FMF Ti4 Silencer and Mid pipe for a YZ450F. It is coming off my 04 before I trade it. I think it will fit 03-05 models. Good condition $125 (includes shipping).

• xtreme165

Posted December 12, 2005 - 07:24 AM

I was told the same thing here in Pa. Actually I was told the 12th but I'm sure it wont be here today as I was told (nothing ever goes smooth for me,lol). Hopefully this wk and the sooner the better.

• yamahaboy99

Posted December 12, 2005 - 08:53 AM

I called my PA dealer last week, and he said he had no idea when the bikes were coming. His computer wasnt showing anything shipped and he was starting to get worried. He said no other dealers in PA have them yet. This is a new week and bikes might start showing up. But im not getting my hopes up because I will probly be shot down by the dealer saying they still arent in.

• aedwards07

Posted December 12, 2005 - 12:56 PM

I have been told by the dealer I have ordered mine from that it will be in early January.Man it would be a awesome christmas present if it was in before Xmas.

• Reyndogg

Posted December 12, 2005 - 01:52 PM

I have a chance to buy a yellow one tomorrow but i dont wanna pay more than the 200.00 difference in MSRP...

what do you guys think about that... how much more would a yellow be worth to you?

• Lizard 1

Posted December 12, 2005 - 02:08 PM

Got mine (Albeit the blue one) last Wednesday. Low VIN#, too!! Was told the Yellow one was due in this week. Think it is presold, however...

• supad48

Posted December 12, 2005 - 02:39 PM

Picked up mine saturday, desperately needs rejetting. I already completely tore it down. Built really well, took a hissy fit putting the airboot back on the carb. Everything else looks good though. Doesn't want to run with stock jetting in 40 degree weather though, too lean. I will let you know what I end up with. (for sea level) Derek

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Jetsprint2

Posted December 12, 2005 - 02:48 PM

After you scratch up your blue plastic buy acerbis yellow and try out both colors. The fuel tank is black and frame aluminum (color change will be easy) so save the $200.00 now and ride yellow later.

• yamahaboy99

Posted December 12, 2005 - 03:20 PM

If you think about it your still gonna spend over 100 on plastics. Also another point, think of the resale value. The yellow bikes will probably be worth more due to the limited supply of them. Just my .02

• Reyndogg

Posted December 12, 2005 - 07:01 PM

i never consider resale value when i buy a MX bike...just how much fun i'll have riding it.

• Jetsprint2

Posted December 12, 2005 - 07:24 PM

If you think about it your still gonna spend over 100 on plastics. Also another point, think of the resale value. The yellow bikes will probably be worth more due to the limited supply of them. Just my .02

I don't know about you but I ride enough that I replace my plastic about once a year, so yah I spend 100 dollars a year on plastic. When it comes to resale value, I bet the Limited Edition yellow will not increase the value, kind of like selling a used bike with a bunch of aftermarket parts.

• gdbarr1976

Posted December 12, 2005 - 08:14 PM

My dealer says my se will be here this week. We shall see.

• CRFThumper

Posted December 13, 2005 - 05:05 AM

I would like to know where someone is gonna get a set of plastics,seat cover andbar pad for a hunderd dollars!

• Lizard 1

Posted December 13, 2005 - 05:09 AM

I would like to know where someone is gonna get a set of plastics,seat cover andbar pad for a hunderd dollars!

He said plastic - not bar pad, seat cover and plastics...

Related Content

Forums
Photo

100 hrs on 2014 yz450f, shim valves or replace them? by ttr230rider6

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   YZ 400/426/450
  • Hot  79 replies
Reviews

Yamaha YZ450F 2017 by Chris.GVS

Yamaha YZ450F 2017
  • - - - - -
  • 0 reviews
Forums
Photo

James Stewart back on a YZ450F by YamaLink

Dirt Bike   Special Interest Forums   Pro Racing
  • Hot  47 replies
Forums
Photo

YZ450F 03 Sparks driving me crazy by SirAttard

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   YZ 400/426/450
  • 5 replies
Forums
Photo

Is it worth it? (Cam and High compression piston) by macgi77

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Honda   CRF 150/230 F/L
  • Hot  36 replies

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.