:cool:Both! ?

------------------

Rick Fuller

'01 yz426

'00 yz426 destroyed by fire in desert race 4/22/01

'81 490 Maico

[This message has been edited by ricky1 (edited August 31, 2001).]

[This message has been edited by ricky1 (edited August 31, 2001).]

Monty, hopefully my shoulder we be usable again by them. It is getting better everyday. I will definately try to be there this time! I'm tired of missing all these good rides. Thanks, P :D Besides, I'm still trying to figure out how John turns that dang thang when the front wheel never seems to touch the ground! ?

Hay guys I went up to stonyford today to take a look at the frie damage man it is bad all the trees in davis flat are going to come down due to frie damage,gray pine camp grounds brunt to the ground,they lost the trail cat for cutting the trails what a mess.But the good news is they are working 6 days a week on rebuilding and getting the trails reopened. the fire is still bruning in the under growth in the snow mont, area but that will not effect the motorcyle trials or ridding area, it's the wilderness area thats still bruing I was told that it will take the rains and snow fall to get it all out.Y ou can go to the web page and they have pics,and news on the frie at Mendocino national forest.

monty

Monty, I went to check out Stonyford on Thursday and found the same results as you. It was sure devastating as I have been riding there for over 30 years. A thing that surprised me was that none of the outhouses or picnic tables burned. There must have been a few anxious moments at the Boys Ranch with the fire blazing completely around it....

Jim

Jim they said all the people at the boys ranch went to the center building it was new and made of bolcks not wood but they lost the out building that you could see from the road(the old chuch building)they said the frie started at M10 AND M5 just as you go around at the top before droping down to davis flats,what a mess.

monty

I may be in also. Will get back with you. Just got back from Colorado for the Labor day weekend, so I have to convince my wife that I need a ride. We shall see. I'll tell you what, Colorado is an incredible state. I think I will retire there. I fly fished for 3 days, played some golf, witnessed some great riding trails. If there is paradise, I believe I found it. And that is only for the summer months. Winter and sking must be wonderful as well. What a great state. Those who live there have it made.

Mike

Mike CO, is geart I rode there last year at woodland park and rampart I plan to go back next year on my cross counrty trip,I'll be taking a month off and going across the USA riding all the hot spot and hooking up with some of these east cost guys.

monty