Favorite graphics

46 replies to this topic
  • Jetsprint2

Posted December 19, 2005 - 02:08 PM

http://cgi.ebay.com/...598747404QQrdZ1

Look at the seat carving on this seat I found. I am going to copy it. The guy selling the bike says that it helps it handle better. Kinda off topic but I didn't think it was starting a new thread over. The bike does look good though. I guess if I mess my seat up I can always buy another one.

• TXThumper6

Posted December 19, 2005 - 03:24 PM

You mean you're, a contraction meaning you are.

Funny! :applause:

• MotoNatz88

Posted December 19, 2005 - 04:20 PM

That seat model looks like the one K-Dub runs on his crf. You should take a look at his sometime. Not as extreme but its there and noticable.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • DPW

Posted December 19, 2005 - 04:25 PM

http://cgi.ebay.com/...598747404QQrdZ1

Look at the seat carving on this seat I found. I am going to copy it. The guy selling the bike says that it helps it handle better. Kinda off topic but I didn't think it was starting a new thread over. The bike does look good though. I guess if I mess my seat up I can always buy another one.

The bike in the ad has kind of strange combo..looks cool though

Cut down seat, bar risers, and what appears to be some pretty tall bars.

• Lizard 1

Posted December 19, 2005 - 04:39 PM

Yes...LV

Thought so. The final graphic design is going to be different. N-Style did those for that event since they were in the middle of the design process...

• WheelsUp

Posted December 19, 2005 - 05:55 PM

Look at the seat carving on this seat I found. I am going to copy it. The guy selling the bike says that it helps it handle better.

Looks like he tried to turn it into a trials bike.
That's probably cool if you're a smaller rider, but I dropped my pegs and went to a tall seat to make it easier to get into a standing position.

• Jetsprint2

Posted December 19, 2005 - 10:53 PM

The bike in the ad has kind of strange combo..looks cool though

Cut down seat, bar risers, and what appears to be some pretty tall bars.

Yah, I thought his combo was a bit strange. I am a short rider and want to see if lowering myself on the bike will help me turn in better. I don't think I will carve my seat down as far- at least I haven't so far. I am going to recover the seat by the weekend and hopefully ride it. I will let you guys know how it went.

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.