Moose Brush Guards

3 replies to this topic
  • Braz

Posted December 09, 2005 - 12:19 PM


I just bought some Moose brush guards and this may sound stupid but I am having a hard time figuring out where some of the parts go. There are two pieces of what look like a piece of rubber hose. Where do these go?

  • crf150woodsracer

Posted December 09, 2005 - 12:25 PM


the two pieces of rubber hose are optional. I used them on my 4 wheeler instead of them things that expand when you screw them tight.I took them pieces off, put the rubber hose on the bolt, and put a bolt on the end. They work real good it keeps the vibration down

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed

Posted December 09, 2005 - 02:27 PM


They are for bars with a smaller inside diameter.

  • ARin

Posted December 09, 2005 - 02:32 PM


the rubber hose pieces are to be slipped over the assembled split nut, and inserted into bars that have a LARGER ID, such as stock steel bars.

if you have aftermarket aluminum bars, the rubber pieces are not needed.


Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.