5 replies to this topic
  • phixeous

Posted December 08, 2005 - 07:16 AM

Any dyno charts on the new 06 450?

Posted December 08, 2005 - 07:20 AM

I will have for both the new 450F and 250F in about a week when i take them in to get jetted properly

• TeamEndo

Posted December 08, 2005 - 07:40 AM

I'm curious about this too. The paperwork on mine states 60hp, assuming its at the crank or just a manufacturers claim. The dealer was going on and on about what a monster it is, that it puts out more peak horsepower than the YZF450 atv that shares the same motor and even more than their 700cc model atv. Whatever, its fast and puts a huge grin on my face every time i twist the throttle! This bikes gonna turn me into a boost-headed goon rider!

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Eddie Sisneros

Posted December 08, 2005 - 07:49 AM

any one with a 06 450 in the denver area can contact me for a free dyno tuning session.

• chris288

Posted December 08, 2005 - 07:53 AM

The ATV version of the Honda and Yammi 450 are very under-powered compared to the MX bike... They put out high 30's HP compared to high 40's for the bike. The craptor put out around 35 hp and the new FI 700 is probably right round 40, still no comparison to the 450 bikes..

• kawirider

Posted December 08, 2005 - 07:53 PM

That is something quad riders always seem to forget. I have a friend who has a YFZ450 and he thought it was fast. Until he road my 450. He doesnt try to brag about his quad to me anymore.

Related Content

Is it worth it? (Cam and High compression piston) by macgi77

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Honda   CRF 150/230 F/L
  • Hot  36 replies

YZ450F 03 Sparks driving me crazy by SirAttard

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   YZ 400/426/450
  • 5 replies

First Hare scramble tips by dhend8

Dirt Bike   General Dirt Bike Forums   General Dirt Bike Discussion
  • Hot  33 replies

Is the 2016 GYTR Yamaha YZ450F too fast? by Fryboy

Dirt Bike   Special Interest Forums   Pro Racing
  • * - - - -
  • Hot  241 replies

Michigan Motocross Tires by 288yz450

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Regional Discussion   North
  • 1 reply

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.