FS: YZ426 excels

5 replies to this topic
  • slopoke

Posted December 07, 2005 - 10:27 PM

well, i'm doing a supermoto project and don't need these rims anymore...they are what were on the bike whenever i got them...they are excel taskago (sp?) rims (silver) with spokes...both in good condition, no bends or flat spots....came off of stock hubs....make offer or trade for 426 parts, i'm particularly interested in cams, exhaust, stators, lights, computers (trailtech etc) it's going to see street duty, so everything you could think of...i can get some pics i guess...and can add or accept cash to trade up or down
sorry it's not in the classifieds, but i figured with the trade deal someone might have some parts laying around that they might want to get rid of and would like to have an extra set of rims...

• lumpy790

Posted December 07, 2005 - 10:37 PM

Just rims or the whole wheels?

I have a spair set of 17's with almost no time on them. 208's I think. Complete. F & R Rotors, SM Sprocket, Spacers. You would need nothing but a calliper. Wait....I have a braking calliper too.

• slopoke

Posted December 07, 2005 - 11:24 PM

just the rims and spokes as of now..lol...i guess i should've posted earlier..already ordered the sm rims..lol..

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • 02YZ426

Posted December 08, 2005 - 03:57 AM

How much do you want for the brake setup?

• slopoke

Posted December 08, 2005 - 04:20 PM

so, um just out of curiousity, what would two rims and spokes be worth?

• lumpy790

Posted December 08, 2005 - 06:27 PM

I didnt notice what size your rims/spokes are. These are the stock 21 & 19s corect? Stockers are much, much, cheaper than 17's. NEW 17 in Rims are $300+ and spokes are $200

Related Content

yz250x vs 450 4t comparisons (preferably desert riding) needed by JakeNorthrupYZ450F

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   Yamaha 2-Stroke
  • 9 replies
WR Camshaft Swap Info - last post by jamesm113

WR Camshaft Swap Info

• 0 replies

Thinking about Yamaha 250... by Arctic Pride

Dirt Bike   Special Interest Forums   Pro Racing
  • Hot  491 replies

2016 YZ450 by CaptainKnobby

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Technical Forums   Suspension
  • Hot  59 replies

yz400f throttle bog by yz400fmaniac

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   YZ 400/426/450
  • Hot  28 replies

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.