tag

4 replies to this topic
  • tdavid

Posted December 07, 2005 - 01:31 PM

Has anyonetried the Vermont tag route recently? Is this still a viable option for obtaining a tag? Thanks for the anticipated responses. :applause:

• John M62

Posted December 07, 2005 - 06:42 PM

I just sent in for mine. Vermont DMV sent it back to me because I didn't have the right $ amount on my check. They told me how much it would be, and to send it back in. I'm hoping I'll get my tag in another week.
I'll let you know what happens.

John

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • John M62

Posted December 12, 2005 - 11:06 AM

My tag just came in the mail today. It is not a green tag that I thought I would be getting, but a red tag that says ATB on it. I do get a registration card with it. I don't know if it will be legal for enduros or trail riding here in NJ. I'm going to a club meeting tomorrow night, and maybe I can learn something from those guys.
Also they didn't send me a title, they said that my bike was not "titleable in Vermont"

John

• SJMC_DON

Posted December 12, 2005 - 03:31 PM

My tag just came in the mail today. It is not a green tag that I thought I would be getting, but a red tag that says ATB on it. I do get a registration card with it. I don't know if it will be legal for enduros or trail riding here in NJ. I'm going to a club meeting tomorrow night, and maybe I can learn something from those guys.
Also they didn't send me a title, they said that my bike was not "titleable in Vermont"

John

Why the hell wouldn't the bike be legal to ride enduros or off road in Vermont? :applause:

• John M62

Posted December 12, 2005 - 06:59 PM

You need to have your bike registered and insured to ride on state property here in NJ. You can't even enter an enduro without them, and you also need a motorcycle license. This is for enduros which run at least some on state land: Which is just about all of them around here.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.