Rear wheel

4 replies to this topic
  • Punisher660

Posted December 07, 2005 - 12:59 PM

I am looking to get a rear wheel for my WR - what is the ball park price that some of you are paying for your extra wheel (rim,hubs,spokes, sprocket, rotor) on ebay. I don't want to jump at the first thing I see if its overpriced

• clark4131

Posted December 07, 2005 - 02:11 PM

ARin just got one for $150 on the "Bay"...SC

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • minion

Posted December 07, 2005 - 06:20 PM

ARin just got one for $150 on the "Bay"...SC

Thats not typical though. A brand new wheel (rim, spokes, hub, rotor and/or sproket) will cost about $500-600 new. Which is why I have only one set of wheels.

M.

• Motone82

Posted December 08, 2005 - 11:00 AM

I have a complete rear wheel for sale. $150 is way cheap and not typical. I have seen them go for over $350 on Ebay. Let me know if you are interested and what a fair price would be. This is complete ready to ride including tire rotor sprocket etc. I also have a complete front that is silver and complete front minus tire that is black.

• ARin

Posted December 08, 2005 - 11:26 AM

http://cgi.ebay.com/...me=STRK:MEWN:IT

:applause: but like they said...not typical. Best advice i can give is be patient...i have been lurking on ebay for 6 months or more looking for a rear wheel.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.