Al Pivonka

4 replies to this topic
  • frankstr

Posted December 07, 2005 - 11:49 AM

I recieved a e mail in regards on a top clamp and bars for sale from a (Al Pivonka), Not sure if it's a joke or ??
The second e mail i recvd. my computer said there was a possible worm :p trying to do what ever so i deleted your e mail... :ride:
So if your real i'll assume u hang out here due to it's parts for a XR650R... :applause:
pm me here on TT and let me know if your still interested in the parts... :p

• frankstr

Posted December 07, 2005 - 08:40 PM

Al is real.. :ride: :p :p
Thanks Al...... :applause:

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • al_piv

Posted December 08, 2005 - 07:21 AM

Heck, might as well take this opportunity to tell ya's a little about myself.
I own two bikes, a 2003 KTM 450exc for woods riding and it is tricked out with custom suspension, unabiker bar risers and a Trick Dual Sport kit.
I purchased this fall a 2000 Honda XR650R for long distance rides, like SpringTAT.com which I organize each year. If you are intersted just join us.

I am enjoying the upgrades for the BRP thus far:
1) Uncorked OEM Parts.
2) Acerbis 6gal tank.
3) I have made saddle bags for it out of these Posted Image
4) Adding a Ricky Stator.
5) Trick Dual Sport Kit.
7) Having Unabiker do some fab work for mutiple things, skid plate & small tool box, heat sheilds, rad guards etc.
8) Adding a Applied top clamp and new bars.

She should be ready for the 2006 Running of the SpringTAT

• frankstr

Posted December 08, 2005 - 06:20 PM

Al, are you dual sporting your XR ? Was just wondering why the Ricky stator or just a bigger headlite.. :applause:
Frank

• al_piv

Posted December 09, 2005 - 08:05 AM

Yes, I am dual sporting it..
The KTM only holds 1.2 liters of oil and 5 & 6th gear are not as strong as the BRP.
plus, the Trick Dual sport kit has two settings, day riding -- which is fine with the stock stator, yet the setting for night riding the kit requires more power.
I love this kit.
Honda over builds their bikes, KTM builds them to race, or at least Honda use to over build them.

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.