XR650L 1994 Suspension Higher/Lower

3 replies to this topic
  • Jamie XR

Posted December 07, 2005 - 11:08 AM

Hi, I have a XR650L 1994 and the rear suspension has been lowered, I am looking for a stock standard suspension link, ideally from someone who has a lowered XR and would like to sell the unused spare part or someone who wants a lowering link and would like to trade a standard link for a lowering link.

Can anyone help.????????

:applause: :ride:

• Blade Man

Posted December 07, 2005 - 03:22 PM

Will it fit a 94 xr600r ? I'm a short dude that could use a lowering link if I found one that fit.

I have the 94 with a stock link I think that I would trade but the shipping may not be worth it.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Jamie XR

Posted December 08, 2005 - 12:30 AM

Hi.
I have been to the Honda dealers and checked the parts computer and yes they are the same part. The two bikes share the same rolling chassis and suspension but they have different motors, the XR650L has a Dominator engine and the XR 600 has the normal XR engine.
I will check postage costs.
Thanks
Jamie :applause:

• Jamie XR

Posted December 08, 2005 - 12:33 AM

Hi.
I have been to the Honda dealers and checked the parts computer and yes they are the same part. The two bikes share the same rolling chassis and suspension but they have different motors, the XR650L has a Dominator engine and the XR 600 has the normal XR engine.
I will check postage costs.
Thanks
Jamie :applause:

Related Content

Forums
Photo

Which thumper motor for a street tracker? by woz

Dirt Bike   General Dirt Bike Forums   General Dirt Bike Discussion
  • * * * * -
  • Hot  29 replies
Forums
Photo

Wiseco 101MM Spark Knock Low Engine Temps by imandrewparks

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Honda   XR600/650
  • 7 replies
Forums
Photo

ignitech programmable XR650L CDI by brianhare

• Hot  60 replies
Forums
Photo

XR650L super moto wheels by greggkklee

• Hot  28 replies
Forums
Photo

Engine Loping/Sputtering by tcaldwell

• 2 replies

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.