Coloured Chains

4 replies to this topic
  • 69jamie69jamie

Posted December 06, 2005 - 06:33 AM

Hi Does Anyone Know Where You Get The Coloured Motorcycle Chains From (orange,blue) Thanks Jamie Wb

• DPW

Posted December 06, 2005 - 06:47 AM

Hi Does Anyone Know Where You Get The Coloured Motorcycle Chains From (orange,blue) Thanks Jamie Wb

I see blue chains on ebay all the time...

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • NavyNuke

Posted December 06, 2005 - 01:22 PM

most of those colored chains have a much lower tensil strength than the standard gold/silver chains do.

• Matty05

Posted December 08, 2005 - 04:21 AM

most of those colored chains have a much lower tensil strength than the standard gold/silver chains do.

They are all gold/silver underneath........

You can get EK quadra-x chain in blue, probably toughest chain ever built.
I got one on my WR and I didn't even look at the chain adjusters untill well over 1000kms on it.

Sure you can get cheap and nasty, but you get what you pay for.

• simon@vic

Posted December 08, 2005 - 09:07 AM

ya, the blue and Orange chains i have see have been "painted" in some manner. any local shop should be able to order you one. if they cant, you needa new local shop!

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.