used bike prices

1 reply to this topic
  • kevin1209

Posted December 06, 2005 - 06:11 AM

I have an 04 WR450 (all stock) that I'm trying to sell for $3,600, and can't seem to find anyone interested. Why do the values drop so quickly? It's very discouraging to buy a new bike for $6,500 and lose half the value in 2 years, especially when it's in good shape :applause: . How does everyone else feel about this?

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • bg10459

Posted December 06, 2005 - 07:23 AM

With the new bikes coming out now, the attractiveness of anything is lower. Plus, now is not the best time to be selling a bike (or a boat, for that matter). $3600 seems like a fair deal, and I bet you'll get it in the spring.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.