I need jetting help for my WR426........Please!!!

2 replies to this topic
  • Ronin

Posted August 30, 2001 - 05:05 AM

I just bought a WR426 2001 model, took out the stock baffle and I think she is running way too lean, can someone tell me what jets to put in her?? I am also thinking about taking off the airbox cover and running it that way. I am used to Harley Davidsons where you just make the sonofabitch pig rich and ride it. really I need help.

Thanks,
Ronin

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • MN_Kevin

Posted August 30, 2001 - 05:44 AM

Ronin,
see "jetting conclusions" by Jason Williams and "Carb needle profile comparison" by James Dean. At the time of this reply, those topics were just below this one.

BTW, Where are you in MN? I grew up (23 years) in a suburb of Mpls.

------------------
'99 WZ/YR (you choose!) with ALL YZ mods, de-octopused, DSP Doug Henry airbox w/ velocity stack, FMF PowerBomb header, Stroker SX-1 silencer, SS front brake line, OEM YZ tank, IMS YZ seat.

• Ronin

Posted August 30, 2001 - 09:34 PM

mankato, thanks

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.