How would jetting change if....

5 replies to this topic
  • NuckingFuts

Posted December 05, 2005 - 08:12 PM

....you ran a WR426 jetted to run well with stock exhaust (baffle out) and then changed your set up by only adding a pro moto insert?

I would think adding an aftermarket baffle would require a drop in main one size as well as raising the needle clip one.

I really dont want to do this but noise regulations force me at this point.

Knowledgable opinions appreciated :applause:

• Matty05

Posted December 05, 2005 - 09:38 PM

It most likely won't change at all.
You are going to have to ride it and see.

• clark4131

Posted December 05, 2005 - 09:44 PM

I'd have to agree. You may have to turn the fuel screw in about 1/4 turn at best. Any more than that and I'd be shocked...SC

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Baron Von Beard

Posted December 05, 2005 - 09:46 PM

Just ride it as-is. You may have to adjust the screw like they said, but nothing more.

• NuckingFuts

Posted December 05, 2005 - 09:49 PM

Muchas Gracias for the replies! In that case I may just keep the insert in my pack in the event I get tangled up with a ranger having a bad day. Pop it in and go!!!!!!

• clark4131

Posted December 05, 2005 - 09:51 PM

Great idea. Damn the man, just ride :applause: ...SC

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.